For lots more information about Jewelry Care, Birthstones, Morganite, etc., please see our Info Section.
This is a custom order link for Robert Hawthorne,
Your order includes Fully Insured Shipping via UPS, free jewelry cleaner, designer packaging, and most importantly, our Lifetime Care Plan. See it all here!
The total amount due will be $14,040.20 which is $9,564.60 for the ring, and $4,563.60 less $88.60 or $4,475.60 for the earrings (not shipping at this time, may change), and will be paid as follows:
$2500.00 due to create the computer sketches of your ring and earrings and hold the exact Santa Maria Aquamarine you’ve chosen for the ring for you. PAID 04/20/21
$5,770.10 due upon your approval of the computer sketches to make the ring and earrings.
$1,294.50 due to ship the earrings
$(TBD) due to make and ship the earrings.
You will receive the exact ring and earrings that are described below. Since these are the details that will be used to make your order, if you see anything that needs to be changed, please let us know right away.
1. Your ring will be made in size 6
2. Your ring and earrings will be cast in solid 18k white gold
3. Your ring will begin with the exact AAA Genuine Santa Maria Aquamarine Gemstone seen here. It measures 14.50×11.20mm, 7.95mm deep, it is oval cut, and it weighs 7.76 carats. The ring will have about 58 diamonds totaling about .79ctw.
4. The earrings will have two matching Santa Maria Aquamarine – about 8x6mm oval and about 1.25 carats each. They will have about 76 diamonds totaling 1.26 carats.
5. All diamonds used are high quality, natural diamonds averaging F-G, VS2-SI1
6. You have indicated that you want the ring and earrings in your hands by: (let us know if there’s a particular date you need it by)
All payments are non-refundable on custom orders. The 5 day money-back guarantee also does not apply. This is because as you make payments, we purchase parts towards your creation that are non-refundable to us. However, please rest assured that once you receive the ring, if you have any questions, we will do everything in our power to make you happy. Unless otherwise stated, we may take a mold of your custom piece to use in the future.