14k Rose Gold, 14k White Gold, 14k Yellow Gold, 18k Rose Gold, 18k White Gold, 18k Yellow Gold, Platinum
|Ring Size Range|
3, 3.25, 3.5, 3.75, 4, 4.25, 4.5, 4.75, 5, 5.25, 5.5, 5.75, 6, 6.25, 6.5, 6.75, 7, 7.25, 7.5, 7.75, 8, 8.25, 8.5, 8.75, 9, 9.25, 9.5, 9.75, 10
Cushion Aquamarine Engagement Ring – 10mm Square Cushion Cut Adeline Ring with Diamonds
Starting at $2,817.03 USD
Stunning handmade detail emanates from all angles of this stunning ring! It begins with a AAA genuine aquamarine gemstone. This square cushion-cut, ocean blue beauty measures 10mm and averages 4 carats. It is flanked by 104 natural, high quality white diamonds averaging 0.556 ctw. The diamonds form a side halo, peak out from the detailed, milgrained filigree, and form a triple row on the shank. All diamonds average F-G, VS2-SI1.
You may also like…
Bottom line? We’re here for you for life!
Welcome to our family! My husband and I are so honored that you have chosen our handmade, artisan jewelry to express your love! We promise to be your Jeweler for Life, taking care of any need you have relating to your beautiful Laurie Sarah Jewelry. Read on to see all the many wonderful benefits that come with our Lifetime Care Plan. When you’re done, come back and find out how Avo and I met, and how our love will be passed on to you through every piece of jewelry we make.
First off, we don’t require you to ship your jewelry to us every 6 months like other jewelers do. We don’t require that you sign anything or keep track of any paperwork. We ask only that you read and understand what our plan covers as outlined below. For those of you considering other jewelers, remember that all fine jewelry needs Tender Loving Care from time to time no matter who you buy it from. Maybe there are other jewelers who claim to be cheaper, but in the long run, if they don’t take care of you for life, they will quickly become much more expensive if you need help beyond the purchase date. Here’s what we offer each one of our valued clients.
During the First Year
- One free ring sizing up or down one size (excluding eternity rings). Eternity rings and rings requiring sizing more than one size may require recasting and resetting of stones which will require a modest fee. We promise to keep the cost as minimal as possible. Also, know that rings with certain designs and/or engraving on the shank, if sized, may show slight imperfection in the design and/or engraving around the sizing cut area.
- Free labor to reset and replace any damaged or lost stone. Free repairs for broken or damaged prongs, tightening of loose stones, chain repair, repair of broken earring posts, and pearl restringing.
- Free replacement of any diamond, sapphire, or ruby .05 carats/3mm or smaller. Replacement of any diamond, sapphire, or ruby larger than .05 carats/3mm, as well as replacement of all other gemstones of any size is always done at a modest and heavily discounted price. Read more about it here (coming soon).
- Clients inside the US receive one free, round trip insured shipping to us. Clients outside the US will receive a one-time $100 discount towards the cost of shipping. We know that the most common time for someone to damage their jewelry is within the first month as they get used to how to care for a piece of fine jewelry. We’re here to help!
- Free gift every time your jewelry comes to us. We know you’re bummed if something happens to your beautiful piece. Life happens. Our little gift shows we care and adds a little happiness for letting us give your jewelry some Tender Loving Care.
- Free professional cleaning, polish and rhodium plating (white gold items) every time your jewelry comes to us.
- Free checking for loose or damaged stones, broken or worn prongs etc. Repairs and replacements needed will be done for free if possible, or any modest charge needed will be discussed with you before any work is completed. We promise to never suggest repairs that are not absolutely necessary.
- We’re always here to help with how to package and ship your jewelry to us anytime it needs Tender Loving Care. The way we do this is a little bit of a pain, and not as cheap as sending it through the Post Office (yuck!), but we believe your jewelry should always be taken care of by us to prevent damage from a jeweler who doesn’t understand the delicacy of your jewelry. Read all about how we offer secure, insured, careful shipping of your jewelry to and from our shipping center.
Exclusions and Other Details
Sorry for the legalese guys. We just want to make sure everything is clear.
- Certain gemstones are not eligible for free replacement during the first year. We don’t do this to be mean. We know our gems. Certain gems are very easily chipped and broken, and by discouraging their use in jewelry , we save you the heartache of when you repeatedly lose gems. Loss of these gems is not our fault, it’s how nature made them. We just want you to understand that when you choose to incorporate these gems in your jewelry, we will gladly throw in our labor for free to reset them, but you will be responsible for all shipping costs and a discounted replacement fee for the gem itself. Please read more about which stones are more fragile, and why we have this policy.
- This Lifetime Care Plan does not cover complete loss or free repair of heavy damage to your jewelry. Read more about what constitutes heavy damage here (coming soon). We recommend that you insure your jewelry with a Homeowner’s Insurance or Jewelry Insurance plan of your choice for these circumstances. You’ll be glad you did if you leave your ring in a rest stop bathroom, or if it slips down the garbage disposal (hey, it’s happened, and the girl was SO glad her insurance company replaced her precious engagement ring!).
- If another jeweler damages your jewelry, we will gladly help you restore your beautiful jewelry to its original beauty, but there will be a modest charge. We always recommend that you bring or ship your Laurie Sarah Jewelry to us for repair. We created your jewelry, we know it best. Besides, be aware that other jewelers may bad-mouth us to try to gain your business. Read more about that here: Other Jewelers
- This Lifetime Care Plan does not cover the loss or damage of your center diamond or gemstone, and all other gems over .05carats/3mm. Should these stones become lost or damaged, we will gladly replace, repolish, or recut them for a discounted replacement charge. Or, if you insure your piece, your insurance company might help you with this.
- For our dear clients that live outside the US: We will take care of you exactly the same as a client that lives inside the US. Just please understand that shipping jewelry across country lines is a bit of a pain and quite expensive. We will help you through it every time. The first time you ship your jewelry, you will receive a $100.00 credit from us. However, we have seen UPS charge as much as $150 or more each way to ship jewelry. You will be responsible to pay any amount beyond our $100.00 credit to ship your jewelry, and you will need to fill out all the necessary paperwork. Most of our overseas clients are happy to purchase a Laurie Sarah designer piece, and know that when repairs are needed, they will take it to a local jeweler. You are responsible for all fees charged by any other jeweler. As much as we would love to take care of the piece we created, know that unless you want to pay for shipping, you will be taking care of your piece in your country. Sorry guys!
- Our Lifetime Care Plan covers only jewelry cast in karat gold and platinum. We will gladly help you with all repairs needed for jewelry cast in other metals for a modest fee.
- Every once in awhile, we update the terms of our Lifetime Care Plan. Don’t worry – it’s usually because we want to make it even better for you. Remember, we’re always here for you. The version of our Lifetime Care Plan that is live on the date of your need for Tender Loving Care, is the version that applies. But if you ever feel that an earlier version should be considered, please let us know. We are absolutely reasonable and want you to have the best experience possible with us!
- Certain major repairs may not be eligible for the free one year repairs. If we feel your jewelry’s structural integrity has been compromised due to extreme bending or pressure, we will recommend to you that your piece be recast to bring it back to its original strength and beauty. We understand that our clients are distressed when this happens. Remember that your precious jewelry requires tender care. Should something major happen, don’t worry, we will take care of you and will keep any charges as low as possible. For some examples of these kinds of cases, click here (coming soon).
- This Lifetime Care Plan applies to the original owner only, and is not transferable to any other owner.
- And last thing, I promise! When we talk about the items provided in the first year, we count from the date the package is signed for.
Thanks for taking the time to read through all of this! Now let’s get started on the Jewelry of Your Dreams!
Laurie Sarah and Avo
We accept PayPal and most major Credit and Debit Cards. Your item will be shipped once payment is confirmed/cleared and your item is ready. For residents of California, USA, applicable sales tax will be added.
Interest-Free Payment Plan
Similar to a layaway option, our payment plan allows you to make interest-free payments on your order as we bring your custom creation to life for you. Upon receipt of the initial payment, we begin your order by collecting all the beautiful gemstones and/or diamonds that will be set in custom piece. You are able to see photos and/or videos of the center gem that will adorn your ring, earrings, or pendant, and approve it. As further payments are made, we adjust the computer sketches of the piece you are purchasing to your exact ring size and send you the sketches for approval. Once half the balance is paid towards your order, your custom piece is cast and finished, and photos of the finished piece are sent to you for a final approval. After your order is paid for in full, it is shipped to you via the applicable delivery method.
All payments are non-refundable.*
Contact Us to inquire about how we can help make your dreams of purchasing a Laurie Sarah piece a reality.
For rush orders, we recommend looking into 3rd-party financing options, such as PayPal Credit (formerly known as Bill Me Later). To learn more about PayPal Credit, please click here: Bill Me Later — Our goal is to be as flexible as possible with your payments to assist you in achieving your jewelry dreams.
* If no payments are made in 6 consecutive months, we reserve the right to sell any components already purchased in connection with your custom order (e.g. gold, gemstones, etc.) in order to recoup our costs.
Within the United States
We offer complimentary shipping on items over $500.00 via UPS 2nd Day Air. Your packaged will be tracked & fully insured and will required an adult signature upon delivery.
Items under $500.00 are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. If you would like your package shipped via UPS Next Day Air or 2nd Day Air instead, please purchase upgraded shipping.
Outside the United States
Items over $500.00 are shipped via UPS Worldwide Express. Your packaged will be tracked & fully insured and will require an adult signature upon delivery. International shipping fees will be added to your order at checkout. You will be responsible for any duties and taxes incurred by the customs of the destination country.
Items under $500.00 are shipped via USPS Priority Mail International. If you would like your package shipped via UPS Worldwide Express instead, please contact us for a custom quote.
Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us! As a small, family owned company, we value each and every single client we work with. We are known to go above and beyond to ensure the happiness of our customers, so if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return your item for a refund or exchange it for something you love even more. Some exclusions apply, see below.
We offer a 5 day money-back guarantee on all purchases (excluding custom-designed jewelry, custom-cut loose gems, and items on payment or financing plans). You will have 5 business days from the time you sign for your package to review your purchase and return it for a refund or exchange it. All returned items must be in their original, unused condition with original documentations and any complimentary items included with the purchase. You must obtain approval to return your item before shipping it back. We will contact you with detailed instructions on how to properly package your item to ensure that it is fully covered by our third party shipping insurance on its way back. You will also receive a prepaid shipping label via email that you must use to ship your item to us.
Refunds: All refunds will be given back through the payment method you used to originally purchase the item, provided these guidelines are followed. Refunds will be given less return shipping costs.
Loose Gems: Any items that are lost or damaged and any items that have been recut or set in jewelry will not be eligible for a refund. Please note: After you sign for the package, you will be fully responsible for the care of your loose colored gemstone or diamond, as it will no longer be covered by our third party shipping insurance.
Any item returned without the original Laurie Sarah packaging, jewelry cleaner & brush, and all documentation included with the purchase will incur a $15 fee. A $10 fee will be incurred for items that need to be cleaned. If your ring was resized at any time, it will incur a $25 fee.
Items Purchased Without Customization: We offer a 5 day money-back guarantee on all purchases (excluding custom-cut items and items on payment or financing plans). You will have 5 business days from the time you sign for your package to review your purchase and return it for a refund or exchange it. All returned items must be in their original, unused condition with original documentation and any complimentary items included with the purchase. You must obtain approval to return your item before shipping it back. We will contact you with detailed instructions on how to properly package your item to ensure that it is fully covered by our third party shipping insurance on its way back. You will also receive a prepaid shipping label via email that you must use to ship your item to us.
Custom Orders: We offer a 5 day money-back guarantee on all purchases (excluding custom-cut items and items on payment or financing plans). You will have 5 business days from the time you sign for your package to review your purchase and return it for a refund or exchange it. All returned items must be in their original, unused condition with original documentation and any complimentary items included with the purchase. You must obtain approval to return your item before shipping it back. We will contact you with detailed instructions on how to properly package your item to ensure that it is fully covered by our third party shipping insurance on its way back. You will also receive a prepaid shipping label via email that you must use to ship your item to us.